I Broken Sword I
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

I Broken Sword I

Le forum de la guilde BkS

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Update - Friday November 10

AuteurMessage
Aspen
Admin du fofo
Admin du fofo

Rang: 10
Guilde: BkS
Profession: Envouteur-Moine-Assassin

Update - Friday November 10 Empty
MessageSujet: Update - Friday November 10   Update - Friday November 10 EmptySam 11 Nov - 13:48

* Added the extra Prerelease Bonus Pack character slot to accounts that have both the Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack and the Nightfall PvP Edition access keys.
* Updated the translations for the npc "Shiloh [Hero Skills]" in the map Sunspear Great Hall.
* Updated Corsair bosses Midshipman Morolah and Admiral Chiggen so that the bosses drop their correct unique item.
* Fixed a bug that allowed the skills “Rampage as One” and “Strike as One” to activate without a living pet. (This was missed in the last build)
* Fixed a bug that caused the boss "Zelnehlun Fastfoot" to not attack.
* Fixed a bug preventing some monsters from fighting in the Consulate Docks mission.
* Fixed a bug which allowed the attacking team in the Isle of Solitude Guild Hall to open the gate to the defendeing team’s base.
* Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: "Signs and Portents," "No me, No Komir," and "Sunspears in Cantha."
* The most recent "My Guild Battles" game is now visible to members of the participating Guilds for up to 24 hours (previously the time was only one hour).

Source : http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Update - Friday November 10
Page 1 sur 1